Our hotel has the following facilities:
Everything On Your Doorstep
- Local tourist attractions (within 5 minutes walk): Kensington Palace, The Albert Memorial, Princess of Wales Memorial Fountain, Peter Pan statue, Serpentine Art gallery, Science Museum, Natural History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum.
- Shopping: the hotel is on the stylish Kensington High Street, a short bus ride away is:
Harrods, Selfridges, Harvey Nicholls, Oxford Street, Regent Street and Bond Street.
- Tube station: Kensington High Street tube station is two minutes walk away.
- Buses: bus & tour buses stop just outside the hotel.
- The Soma Centre - spa and gym (opposite): This spa provides a variety of beauty and massage treatments, and male/female steam room and sauna. The gym features a wide range of facilities: from modern cardiovascular machines and free weights to studio-based teaching in Yoga, Pilates, kickboxing and aerobics. Please speak to reception to get admittance to this top London spa and gym.
- Hyde Park
- Kensington Gardens/Hyde Park is used for: walking, running, rollerblading, cycling, skateboarding, football, boating, cricket, softball and frisbee.
- Horse riding: Hyde Park has a specialist horse riding arena, as well as two designated routes for horse riding. 020 7723 2813
- Hyde Park Tennis & Sports Centre: there are 6 high quality tennis courts, bowling and putting. 020 7262 3474
- Swimming: The Serpentine Lido and its accompanying paddling pool, are open from 1st of June to the 13th of September. 020 7706 3422
- Going out: Kensington has many bars, clubs and restaurants. Reception will be happy to help with a recommendation. Some good guides are: Square Meal & Best London Restaurants
- Music: The Royal Albert Hall is just down the road.
- Kids: The Princess of Wales children’s park is behind Kensington Palace. The Serpentine has boating, a lido and paddling pool.
- Casino: admittance to the Connoisseur club (opposite).